[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Mon Sep 6 18:09:49 UTC 2004

Muzir,
    All the modules have been completed. There are 5 modules
waiting for you to open the fedora page --> status, click
on the Module name which has QA status and click APPROVE.

I do also want to ask how we will move from this point.
Munzir you are the maintainer , and after a module is finished,
only maintainer (as I understand it) will be able to commit,
or change something. So everything going to be through you : )

Now, I would like to have a plan on how we are going to start
reviewing the translaiton and tune then for improving the
translation.

Guys .. how do you want to go through this exersice ? I am not
sure why everyone here not even replying to emails. I am not sure
why you subscribe to mailing list when you do not intend to even
vote or say yes I like it or I do not like it this way. Is it
too much to ask to say oh this translated word is nice or not,
and leave the actual typing on us ? I will apperciate it if
people on this list start participate in a proactive way.

Thanks

Sherif