[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Mon Sep 6 23:29:36 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Ithnain 21 Rajab 1425 21:09, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Muzir,
>     All the modules have been completed. There are 5 modules
> waiting for you to open the fedora page --> status, click
> on the Module name which has QA status and click APPROVE.

done!

> I do also want to ask how we will move from this point.
> Munzir you are the maintainer , and after a module is finished,
> only maintainer (as I understand it) will be able to commit,
> or change something. So everything going to be through you : )

Well I know well how to escape this situation and through it at you by
magic ;)
My suggestion is to dump all those files on a webcvs interface. All of us then
would take a look at those files one by one and we then comment, discuss,
fight, peace, approve, apply, shake hands ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA