[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Sep 9 00:19:41 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 24 Rajab 1425 00:25, maha helwa wrote:

> I know this could be an advanced level of administration and by default
> end-user aleady knows this..but our mission shouldn't depend on end-user
> knowledge rather than it should make arabic support more friendly interface
> and understandable to any kind of user normal or expert..

Maha, me as a translator don't know what's sysadm_t means so you need me to go
searching or asking on the net to understand it and then explain it? Even if
we agree with you, do you think this is a priority? Isn't it better now to
have at least correct mere translation rather than nice few explanations
mixed with lots of clearly wrong translations? What others think(tm)?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA