[Fedora-trans-ar] QA Start

Muhammad Alkarouri malkarouri at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 13:10:30 UTC 2004

 --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa> wrote:
> On Yau al-Thulatha 22 Rajab 1425 23:58, maha helwa wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > 1. Categorizing PO Files:
> > Well i want to say before we start to taking files one by one and start
> > reviewing..
> > Someone classify the PO files into categories so we can while we reviewing
> > concentrate on certain Terms regards specific topic..
> >
> > installation stuffs(booting..kickstart..) or security stuffs or web
> > stuffs.. am not sure if this applicable or not..
>
> I accept categorizing but since the files are few I propose to make each
> category with one file on it to concentrate better ;) [hint: use xorg's
> naming convention for modelines]

I think we all have more or less the same idea. I would propose that rather
than we actively do some work in categorizing let's take representative files
and check them then go to files that are similar.

For example, for the installation stuff let's review anaconda.po for example.
It will be much easier to review kickstart files and other related files if
this is done.

We then go to review system-config-network for example, this will help in
reviewing system-config-*

And so on..

Salam,
karouri

=====
"Never trust a computer you can't lift."
"How does one lift a virtual machine? :-)"

"Using the "cp" command :)"
                                                .. As seen on OxLug