[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Quick fixed needed

Mohamed Eldesoky m.eldesoky at tedata.net
Thu Sep 16 07:12:39 UTC 2004

ummm
Sara, the problem is the character encoding of the file is not readable !!!
Even the reverted version is not readable !!! Although doing
#file ar.po gives me
ar.po: UTF-8 Unicode PO (gettext message catalogue) text, with very long lines

I am afraid to go back to more earlier version, that we might lose some
updates in the file !!!

Sherif, waiting for your reply !!!

On Thursday 16 September 2004 9:55 am, Sarah Wang wrote:
> cvs commit -m 'revert back to v1.15' ar.po
> Testing ar.po...
> **** Access allowed: sarahs is in ACL for anaconda-help/help.
> Checking in ar.po;
> /usr/local/CVS/anaconda-help/help/ar.po,v  <--  ar.po
> new revision: 1.17; previous revision: 1.16
>
> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 16:51, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:

- --
Mohamed Eldesoky
Systems Engineer
RedHat Certified Engineer