[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Quick fixed needed

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 14:34:08 UTC 2004

Desoky,
      I had the same problem when I was translating. I thought it is my
Linux which
did not see this. I translated the one string left and changed encoding to
UTF8.
You were the one before me working on this. Let us revert back to the last
working string even before me and see if it we had ever a readable version.

Thanks

Sherif