[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Quick fixed needed

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Sep 16 22:26:27 UTC 2004

On Yaum al-Khamees 01 Sha`ban 1425 21:22, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Desoky ,
>
> > Yeah, the latest version works fine !!
> > I wonder what was wrong ??
> > I don't think Jermy Katz messed it up !!
> > May be other non-latin locales should be checked too ??
>
> I still can not read the file. The changes that Jermy did , did not mess it
> up. Last commit from you before Jermy had weired character set
> which I still can not read it.
>
> Can someone else please checkout the file:
>
>    translate/anaconda-help/help/ar.po
>
> Please see if you can read it, and it has valid charcter set; personally
> I still can not read it.

I co the file now and it's OK! I just wonder what's wrong with you! What's the
problem exactly? May be you fall in the well-known now qt font bug? Please
test with gedit first.

I just committed a new version with small fixes (The file contains lots of
wrong Hamza's) and stripped the size from 119K to 68K ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA