Yuuupyyyy : [Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic is 100% done :-)

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Sun Sep 19 08:13:21 UTC 2004

Yuuuuppyyy for the second time..

Hello All,

Although i didn't understand how this happened.. but it's okay..things were
soon been handled.. :)

So, Shall we start QA ?! what's the plan now..
shall we specify a role to each one of us do before getting started..
someone review the grammar other the technical terms.. or all of us going to
review or comment on the translation from the grammatical and technically
perspectives...

Okay... let's start all over again..Reaady..Set..Revieeeew..

Have a nice day.
Maha