[Fedora-trans-ar] Arabic Translation

sabdelg at redhat.com sabdelg at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 14:53:26 UTC 2005

I was thinking about how to make this more exciting and how I can personally
contribute, compansating the lack of time to translate.

So I decided to offer some other way of contribution :)

The current status of the Arabic Translation is :

Entries:           16121
Fuzzy Translated:  1518
Untranslated:      3926

I would like to encourage everyone to contribute and trying to
get this to 100% translated.  So I was thinking in a way to provide
something back to who actively contribute.

Here is what I can do. I will personally send some Red Hat cool
stuff to the most 3 contributors to the translation. A Customized
T-Shirt maybe saying "I Contributed Arabic Translation - Fedora Project"
or something like that.

To do so, I would like to see ppl active back and once we reach 100%
translated, I will check the CVS for the most contributed ppl and they
will get something back as a reward.

I hope this can it up for my lack of contribution and make you more
eagre to contribute.

Thank

Sherif