[Fedora-trans-ar] Where is that "OK"?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:47:59 UTC 2005

Hi Ghoniem.. didn't hear from u long time :)
Anyway.. it's not exactly what am asking about... but this utility is
searching utility.. we can use if we want to search for common phasres or
terms that might exists in different contexts.

Well, currently am working on this file
"system-config-samba<http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ar&module=system-config-samba&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0>",
so i know the strings inside that file related to samba configuration screen
or sharing files via samba...
but it's not always that simple case.. we got other modules;
desc<http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ar&module=desc&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0>,
summary,system-config-bind and redhat-backgrounds.. which i have no idea
which screen or in what context this string is used!!
so i have two choices: either i translated it literally or trying to
understand where and when will this string appears on the screen!!

Well, when i find out a good example i'll show it to you over here ..
isALLAH.

Maha.