[Fedora-trans-ar] Isn't there a person in the far east.. can reply on me now!! lol

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:59:42 UTC 2005

I mean i kept sending emails today.. just as a starting but :)) SEEMS U R
TOO BUSY to comment.. I don't know.. Where is the others..
well am not an active person here or there or anywhere.. actually am totally
passive one.. but why ppl prefers watching than get into the scene.. let's
hear ur voice even u think u 'r saying a nonsense.. Okay I'll Be Hearing
You!!

Any News from the new joiners.. did u start in any files or something
stopped and need a hand!!

Maha.