[Fedora-trans-ar] route / router

Sherif Abdelgawad sabdelg at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 13:59:14 UTC 2005

LOOOOL .. I am using non-arabic machines whenever I am in different
locations. So I am not sure how things are encoded LOL

But Maha guessed it right ;)

Sherif
  I can guess what he said.. lol wa allah 2a3lm..

  > Router functionality is to "route" i.e. توجيه .. so I think unless
  > we can find better word than this, it should be موجه
  >
  > Route as (n), is the path it takes from point A to point B, hence
  > it is not the destination."وجهه  يعنى" Hence , it would be مسار
  >
  > - Sherif

  Maha..On behalf of Sherif.. sorry ya sherif :)

  On 8/19/05, Mohammad Ghoniem <Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr> wrote:
    Hmmm, sounds very interesting :)

    Sherif, can you give us a hint to fill in the gaps in your message ?

    Mohammad