[Fedora-trans-ar] Encoding Test..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:20:57 UTC 2005

:))) no am not taking anything serious.. just song with strange word..
actually not strange anymore..

Sherif.. howa zay ma2al keda 2akhok munzir..شجرة شوكية معمرة من العائلة
الباذنجانية
i searched on this thing.. u can see how it look like and a detailed
description over here..
http://www.alsirhan.com/Plants_s/Lycium_shawii.htm
Do u know "عصا موسى" made from el 3awsag!!