[Fedora-trans-ar] Just In Case you are interested why I am not using Fedora intensively!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Wed Jun 8 22:05:55 UTC 2005

Salam all,

Just in case you wonder why I did most of my Qt testing and posting using
Mandrake instead of Fedora, I would like to clarify that this has nothing to
do with which distro I prefer but mainly because I've lost my Fedora DVD.
However, I am very eagerly looking forward to FC4 that is Delayed to 13th of
June. Definitely, it's going to be my main distro, especially with the
integrated SElinux and Xen virtualization ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available