[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Are you ready?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sun Jun 12 21:48:52 UTC 2005

في يوم الأحد 05 جمادى الأوّل 1426 20:38, قمت بكتابة:
> Hello Mr. Munzir,
> Well, i opened kbabel and there are so many buttons.
> I'm familiar with the concept of CVS but never worked with it actually.
> I now have a translation account at Red Hat and I've registered in your
> mailing list (but never got a confirmation message though).
> Bottom line, I'm still new to this stuff (new to the whole operating system
> anyway), but I'm willing to contribute with my effort inshaAllah.
> Thank you for your time brother Munzir.
> Your brother,
> Ahmed M. Farrag

Salaam Ahmed,
Don't worry you will find all the details you want from the subscribers of the
mailing list but you need to subscribe. This guarantees that we won't explain
every detail for every one alone. Mailing lists have an archive so we can
refer new subscribers to old threads instead of repeating ourselves (is this
expression correct in English?)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available