[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Are you ready?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:32:50 UTC 2005

Great.. well now it's kbabel turn..

Open the files from kbabel.. when u open kbabel for the first time, u
will be asked to enter ur entity _Ur Infomation_; username, which
traslating mailling list..something like that.. u can get it from
preference in kbabel..
Whatever.. open the file and start translating the strings.. there is
2buttons at the lower right corner i guess to navigate between the
strings..
..
Kbabel it's straight forward.. if u have difficulty to use kbabel let
us know so we can help..

Also another point, if you doubted certain phrase, which more accurate
translated phrase or don't even have a clue but u not convienced with
the arabized phrase.. let us discuss it here over the mailling list..

Maha.