[Fedora-trans-ar] Some Statistics about our status..

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Sat Jun 18 21:42:03 UTC 2005

في يوم السّبت 11 جمادى الأوّل 1426 16:06, كتب Maha Helwa:
> HI Again..
>
> Well, i know we'v been inactive lately.. or don't know when exactly..
> am not going to say why because i think it's normal thing that the
> group have sometimes being down and something being up.. hope we be
> back again or start again being up..
>
> Our progress by now is almost 1/3 untranslated of the total mount or
> entries.. I made some cateogizing to these untranslated files:
>
> Untranslated files (Large Files):
> __________________________________
>
> . summary			 0 		1856  [Take]
> .  desc 			 0		1734  [Take]
> . system-config-bind 		 8 		653  [Take]
> .  dist  			363 		333  [Take]

Salaam,
Actually, dist is splitted into desc and summary. So our translation of dist
should be exported/merged to them. Please, forget about these for now. I am
experiencing a very sudden greeeeaaaaaat pressure, bear with me please.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available