[Fedora-trans-ar] What am I missing in FC4?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Jun 28 11:30:25 UTC 2005

في يوم الثّلاثاء 21 جمادى الأوّل 1426 11:42, كتب Mohammad Ghoniem:
> Hey Munzir,
>
> You should try synaptic...

I would try it when I have time. Thanks.

> P.S : the management of translators' accounts is a real pain. I am
> considering quitting the job as long as redhat does not care about
> putting up an account/password reset system.

No, please. first this fedora not redhat which means that all the work here is
done by volunteers. They have nothing against it but simply they can't afford
the time to do it. You see our situation now we are all so busy; so are
others. It won't make sense if I said: "If Mohammad Ghoniem won't return back
to translation, I would quit the job". [Even if I love you so much ;) )

Besides, I am here to help. Just send me your files and I would commit it and
make sure that your name is there so nothing lost.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available