[Fedora-trans-ar] What am I missing in FC4?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Thu Jun 30 23:55:53 UTC 2005

في يوم الأربعاء 22 جمادى الأوّل 1426 14:39, كتب Mohammad Ghoniem:

> Munzir, I have been involved in many volunteer intiatives in the last 10
> years. I don't mind giving my time and more for the sake of the common
> interest (or even for fun). I do however appreciate when proper tools
> are used to help volunteers do their work as effectively as possible.
> Having to send a couple of mails to solve a login issue is acceptable.
> When it takes several days each time before you get an answer and when
> the answer does not actually solve your problem, you tend to look for
> something else to do.
>
> >They have nothing against it but simply they can't afford
> >the time to do it.
>
> Time is money, isn't it ? This means redhat may not value the work we
> are doing.

Undoubtedly, there is some logic in your argumentation ;)

> You are very kind and helpful (anaconda is now in your mailbox). The
> matter is not a matter of names and free software will continue with or
> without any individual per se.

I love it when I found people who volunteers and don't care whether their
names mentioned. This reflects a nice attitude

> The point is I can't imagine any valid
> reason for working for ever with inadequate tools. Still, you can send
> other files my way...

Thanks for this I will give you some days of rest as a gift then I will send
you a file. Where are the others?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available