[Fedora-trans-ar] Ali & Jumair...

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:49:38 UTC 2005

Ali & Jumair.. Are you still there i hope so
Both of you, you can start with this article.. it talks about how to
configure ur machine to install the needed pkgs of:
POEditor and CVS client.
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&task=viewcontent&docid=4&Itemid=37&sid=6&cid=6
 If u get lost, just let me know.. i went through this before.
 Actually u can have a quick look over all modules and examine their strings
and their translations from this link..
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/translate/translate/
but u can't edit these strings just for viewing.. to know about it's all
about..
 Let me know when you finish setting up your environment.. the next step,
you choose file(s) and check them out and then start editing/review the
translation strings.. it would be better to discuss over here and vote upon
ur modification you'r going to made before u both check them in.
  Anyway..don't hesitate to ask about anything, we will reply on you.. even
if we get little bit late :)
Both of you.. Welcome abroad :)
 Maha.
  في يوم الجمعة 25 رمضان 1426 20:49, كتب Ali Hassan Othman:
> Hi, I am Ali Hassan Othman
> Communication engineer from egypt and old user of many LINUX systems
> and big fan of FEDORA system specially
> I can help with you in this project but in first i need to understand
> first? thanks for any reply

Welcome Ali, Has anyone replied to your message?
Any way, please go to arabic-fedora.org <http://arabic-fedora.org/> and read
the docs there

//Too lazy to give specific links. Maha?
 Any other comments ya Munzir.. why don't u open a thread on arabic-fedora
and start listing the spec :P