[Fedora-trans-ar] ping

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:28:39 UTC 2005

Munzir or anyone.. would you please pickup 10 strings; n strs; from certain
file and spread it around.. and give us a week then we discuss it next week
:)
at least something to get out from this frozen mode..

i spend around 2 weeks dont remember.. trying to find nice open source IDE
to work with from home.. at last i decide to work on Eclipse 3.1.1 it's very
much similiar to web sphere.. am looking for something light, simple and i
can debug the web applications from.. Ghoniem which IDE you are using ? i
wish i could find something written in C.. it would be much fast than WS or
netbeans..lol
i almost forgot what i was doing.. uff begad lol.. the status is zerghoo
lol..