[Fedora-trans-ar] Samba..

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:46:30 UTC 2005

Good thing to know.. if no one knows.. we can make a check list to keep it
in mind later.

1. When to use '/' & '_' characters.
2. Menu Items, do we need a trailer when translating any of it's menu item..
i don't think so.

if u have any confusing point ghoniem lets put it in a list and put it in a
thread as guidelines to us, in case one forget something.