[Fedora-trans-ar] Samba..

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:06:40 UTC 2005

في يوم السّبت 24 شوّال 1426 11:28, كتب Maha Helwa:
> Hi..

> Munzir, have a look on the changes and tell me if there something we need
> to change.
> or send me next file..

The file still has 14 fuzzy translations after the merge:

RCS file: /usr/local/CVS/redhat-config-samba/po/ar.po,v
Working file: system-config-samba/po/ar.po

revision 1.12
date: 2005/11/29 18:50:41;  author: munzir;  state: Exp;  lines: +63 -63
- 133 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations.
- On behalf of Maha Helwa.

Here it's again to complete it. Today ok? ;)

--
Munzir Taha