[Fedora-trans-ar] Re: Ali & Jumair...

Jumair Jubrani jumaurju at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:44:48 UTC 2005

Maha I have two PCs, one is for Windows and the other one is parted for
Windows and Linux.

Maha, I will install this POEditor into window PC, Please send it to me as
soon as possible to begin working on it, actually I need it very urgent and
I could work hard until I get it well. I'll respond you on Monday cause on
Saturday and Sunday We have a National Day Holiday.

Jumair