[Fedora-trans-ar] shudown messages in arabic

sailaja sailaja.mulakaluri at host-technology.com
Thu Oct 20 23:40:10 UTC 2005

Dear Sir,
         I saw ur threads on net and thought u would be help me to get
this solved.
I am now localising the initscripts rpm which contains the shut down
messages and login boot messages.
When i buils after translatingg the po file, login boot works well. but
shut down messages are some unusual charachters(garbage value)....
The shut down messages are not translated.I see only undetermined value.
I want to know y is this happening and what i need to do?
IS there any part in initscripts that needs to be changed? I mean any
file or any content.

Looking forward for the response

Regards,
Sailaja.Mulakaluri