[Fedora-trans-ar] Happy Ramadan (late)

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:40:37 UTC 2005

:)) yes.. i guess it's my fault to tell everything comes in mind.. i wish i
didn't say anything in first place..
okay.. seems that i kept talking too much and no real action made from my
side..
the idea still in mind..even no body will use it.. I'll use it :)
 On 10/28/05, Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at gmail.com> wrote:

> في يوم الجمعة 25 رمضان 1426 15:37, كتب Maha Helwa:
> > Munzir..
> > It's good to know that there is still somebody need it :)
>
> Frankly speaking Maha I am not sure or I don't know or it's partially your
> fault that you didn't explain to me enough or partially my fault I didn't
> have time to investigate more. Choose whatever you wish ;)

 ?! what are u talking about..

 If you really care about us/me being more involved, you need to tell us/me
> why
> we need it. In a previous message I mentioned something along this line.
> There are already available software. In short, if you are not going to
> tell
> me exactly what's missing there that you are going to do, I won't be very
> interested but I won't break your experience. This is also targeted to
> Ghoneim and any one here who understand the issue and could explain it to
> me
> in an easy way for me to understand ;)
>
> If this is still not clear, the fill this form for me:
> We are going to implement the so and so feature which is not available in
> the
> such and such software. We are not going to patch that code since this
> would
> do more harm than good because of blah blah blah. ok lik this? ;)
>
> > no i didn't giveup yet.. isA i'll continue soon..
>
> Whether this is good or bad is to be discussed ;)
>
> Take care and please don't understand me wrong! I care about our valuable
> limited resoures.

 :)) am not agree with u and don't agree with u..
i know we small group: me, u, ghoniem, desokey and sherif..BAS.. we already
don't' have time to translate. so how come we will built tool either it's
incredible one or very simple one that fits what we want.
if we could built even simple tool u.. our small team will increase.. no
headache about the process.. registration then setup ur environment..
everyone register from website and translate that's it..
 That's why i like to build tool.. i would feel at least tried to make ease
on u...
why reinvent the wheel?! okay whatever.. i still prefer to build the tool
maybe i came up with features not exists before..
it's something related to me.. i want to do so.. tell me why is there many
commands/application do the same job whether open source or anything else..
 I've been too late since i tried to update my stuff or even let anybody see
any output from me..

- --
Munzir Taha
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA