[Fedora-trans-ar] What's the problem we are trying the solve with the java app?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:01:36 UTC 2005

Sorry ya Munzir.. bas eh el pootle elli bet2ol 3leeh da.. can u give me an
example or link to some of those maybe we get an extra ideas from..
 what's wrong if we did our own tool that customize our needs!?
To make easier for ppl who not familiar with linux CVS and all that
configuration steps.. beside updating files from time to time..
centeralizing things sometimes useful :)
isA yeb2a fe haga we teb2a helwa.. khals sherif fadahna 3lani we lazem n3mel
haga khals.. :)) sherif 2yak tekon z3lt mel ana 2olto!!