[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 22:53:00 UTC 2005

Ghoniem.. Sorry :)) didn't see last code version.. just run first one..
hmmm..
but i notice something want to ask u about it.. i did see at some headers of
POEntities "python-format" it's not fuzzy flag.. does this kind of header
really matter.. do we have to skip it!! it's not a user comment.. but don't
know if we skip it does this means corrupting po file.. do get my point...
 sometime u can try it till i have sometime to talk about.. why dont' u try
to create po file or update an already existing one.. Using POFile &
POMessages objects.. or did u already do it :))
 Anyway about my status.. hmm am working on db i've created 4 tables till
now.. i'll send u the description or declaration of each one later but soon.
and working on the possible sql that we will need.. i'll explain more
later.. m3lesh can't do it now :)
 Sherif, would u please install these, if u got a time for installation.. am
not in hurry.. nothing yet is ready to be deployed.. bas tetsalla keda y3ni
ay haga (Skip it ya Munzir):

> SDK 1.4

>Tomcat 4

>MYSql:
>>Server 4.1.12a choose the recommended version not the latest one; ofcourse
u know.
>>Query Browser 1.1.13

If you going to install them on window i can send u the sources.. but sure u
won't right!

Anyway.. i prefer not to talk much these days..