[Fedora-trans-ar] Do we have any Web Developers within?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:04:35 UTC 2005

By now, you did read from PO file and extract the important data which will
be stored into db.. right!!.. think reversely, rebuild or modify PO files
again to include the new changes..
I mean try to write now into Po file.. say for example "Samba server" :))
the translation was in po file "khadem samba" in arabic letters.. excuse me
can't write arabic now..
i want to try to change this translation and change it's status---> to be
fuzzy string
replace the old translation with new one and modify the status using UTF-8
encoding..
 How to test it?! try to open the output file in Kbabel.. and see if it's
okay or the file has been corrupted!!
 if u did not understand my point.. don't giveup.. let me know.. and i'll
explain again :))