[Fedora-trans-ar] Who is still active ?

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 00:15:23 UTC 2006

Hello Sherif and everybody..

Yeah.. it would be really nice to see that number again 100%..
I just keep wondering if there is ppl in the list or not!! if it is just 3
of us or we have like 20 accounts in the list.. if ppl checking their mails
or don't use their mails anymore.. if ppl almost have the same goal here or
not.. Why don't we start over again.. even with a baby steps forward!!

Here is what am going to do insha` Allah.. am going to start with this file
'authconfig<http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ar&module=authconfig&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0>'
with 34 untranslated and 28 fuzzy strings
I'll try to free some time at the week ends.. the happy ones :)) ..and let's
see how much will it takes?

I'd like to hear from somebody still here!!
If there is anyone still reading our mails or catch them later, and
(s)he wants to make a difference!!
Why don't you speak up and share your ideas or effort with us? don't think
there is shy ppl here?!

Munzir, if you don't mind.. would you please pass the file to me so i can
start?

Maha.