[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Ali Ghareb ali.gareb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 14:16:56 UTC 2006

Hi Eng.Maha

thanx again for concern

all of that did

In first I generated a key on windows using Putty and this required for
registration and received confirmation email
and I did what you sent in the second email after that and receive the error

and then go to linux and generate another key and registered again with
another address, received another confirmation email
and recieved the same error also under linux

 unlucky

sorry again for your valuable time ( download&install Tortoise and  read
tutorial)

I will search again about any solution for this
and if anything appear tell me

thank you