[Fedora-trans-ar] file released

Ali Ghareb ali.gareb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:01:46 UTC 2006

Eng.Maha

I'm totally frustrated from this

I received the same error with the new registration .....

I dont know what I can do
I read all the Help of TortoiseCVS, CVS manual, some other board posts about
similar errors

you say :
>So try this time to remember you registration info.. your login and your
keys.. both the public..
> the one you will generate it and register with and the other pair..
private key.. and when you receive the activation mail.. try to configure
TortoiseCVS to point to your keys, you login, >the SSH parameters and the
network compression parameter.

how i configure TortoiseCVS to point to the public key? I saved it but how I
can use it in Tortoise?

>So tell me Ali.. which module you want to start with?
lol, I will decide when this work

>another question i got.. Are you linux user or Window user.. I mean are you
familiar with linux in general?
both Eng.Maha
at work we use windows
and at home I've two machines
 one with windows for Access, C#, Paltalk, else
the other is linux

and I'm old Linux user (i guess from 2000) and work on many dists of it, the
first one was: Redhat 6 and now I downloaded Fedora 6 and play with it