[Fedora-trans-ar] VIVA Linux

Eng. Maha Hulwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 00:58:42 UTC 2006

Ali..

:)) Good for you..  see you needed to do some trials..
But i need a more explanation for this.. you mean there was a missing
perission what was that.. the execute for u?
another thing.. is ur private key on window is kept as read only file or
what.. could u tell me the permission of ur key from window side..

Regards which module u should start with.. well i can't tell you..  maybe
Munzir..
But i'll give some advices..
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status
> Try to pick a small module just to start with or to warm youself up..
> Choose a module you think you r more related to or familiar to its
subject.. I mean pick up a module that you can imagine what the context is
talking about.. something like
system-config-lvm<http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=module&locale=ar&module=system-config-lvm&referrer=status&branch=HEAD&essential=0>
can tell from its name that it's about the configuration of lvm..  if you
already familiar with lvm or interested to know more details about it.. why
don't u learn about it and translate in the same time? You could pass an a
good tips to the group or write a small article about it :)

For sure you will find some names.. you don't know what strings could be
about.. so you would need to open and have another look inside the file
itself.

If you find it so hard to do the above.. well i still got another advice..
Toss a coin and see if its head or tail to pick up just the right one for
you :)

Maha.