[Fedora-trans-ar] VIVA Linux

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 11:56:46 UTC 2006

On Friday 29 December 2006 21:32, Ali Ghareb wrote:
> Hi Eng.Maha
> yes there was missing private key file permission which cause the error:
> Permission Denied or Access Denied
> and when I type the command
>          $chmod 700 id_dsa
>   to make the file rwx enabled, it worked
>
> but the private key file on windows was enabled too, and I dont know what
> the problem on windows yet

For security reasons, you should have the exact permission of 700 not more
(permissive) and not less (restricted) to have it working. It's good that you
managed to figure it out yourself which I am sure would add something to your
experience. Great!

> now I will take your advice and begin with a small module that has few
> untranslated strings
> or I can wait until Eng.Munzir tell about this

Yes, please go and decide for yourself what small module you want to begin
with and let's see if we have any notes about your translation.

--
Munzir Taha