[Fedora-trans-ar] foss.org.sa a work in progress ....

ahmed khodeir mr_byte31 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 10:46:18 UTC 2006

i am sorry
  i can't work in translation becouse i am busy
  i want to stop emailing me plz
  thanks for your time

Maha Helwa <ms.helwa at gmail.com> wrote:
    hmmm.. there is another thing want to ask about..
  Is there any intention to build.. sort of online editing of PO files.. and make roles to registered users.. i mean translators, maintainer; Our former reviewer; and system admin reponsible to check-in/out the files from/to repository server..

  I'd like to know more details.. you didn't say much Munzir.. but anyway.. it's good thing and real begining.. Masha` ALLAH.
  Maha.

  On 7/23/06, Maha Helwa <ms.helwa at gmail.com> wrote:       Just wondering.. is Ghoniem included in this team ya Munzir.. he did some old work but didn't show up because i didn't continue or actually, continued then stopped.. continued then stopped..
  I wish Ghoniem is one among these ppl.. becasue he want it to do something.. Anyway.. it's good start ppl :)) thanks for ur efforts..
  Why u didn't say anything from the begining that u r working on such thing :))
  Did the team have any documentation about ur implemenation or list of features that being offered..
  last thing.. just curiosity, will it be an open source thing or you got ur own copy-rights on it..
  I don't mean anything.. just asking and thanking everyone tried to make a change.

Note: i heard that women have to say 6k word/day, while men only 2k word..
  No wonders that i keep saying the same point million of time.. and don't get any reply back.. just expressing myself in the mirror.