[Fedora-trans-ar] Can we arrange a chat session please?

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:30:28 UTC 2006

Assalamu Aalykom..

Munzir.. i think even making online session won't make a big change.
So.. How things going so far now.. let's started again even if it's just 2
persons or 3 persons here..
To be honest, am kind of stuck these days in the work.. and Yes work Never
ends.. so i'll try to participate with whatever i could after ramadan insha`
Allah.
We could start using the online translator if it's ready? right!

That's all for now.. i'll be back after ramadan isA.
MAha.