[Fedora-trans-ar] ترجمة ABRT- بعد التعديلات

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:56:19 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot Ahmed,
I just committed the translation and becasue I am busy these days, I just
reviewed the first 6 entries of the file and there was an error an each one of
them ;)

Please note that things like %i are variables that shouldn't contain spaces in
the translation. Please check this following link for the errors I am speaking
about

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=abrt.git;a=commitdiff;h=b4f9b95625d45be64d72ebfd10c7bd717cc8807e

However, because of your commitment to translate all those strings, I will
sponsor you but please try to improve your translation and spelling.

what's your userid?

--
Munzir Taha