[Fedora-trans-ar] Translation

Munzir Taha ( منذر طه ) munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:38:47 UTC 2010

Waalikum assalaam dear Tareq,
Really sorry for the late reply but I was too busy. Now, I took a quick look
at the file and there is a serious issue. You see the underscore (_) in the
strings like in

msgid "Workspaces on a C_ube"
msgstr "مساحات العمل على مكعب (_u)"

The _ indicates the accelerator key which in this case Alt+U would select this
option. You need to correct this in all your translations.

I would review the file again when you do
Keep up the good work

--
Munzir Taha
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI, SCSA