[Fedora-trans-bg] Bulgarian, language maintainer and bug reports

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Aug 10 08:55:51 UTC 2007

O/H fedora-trans-bg at redhat.com έγραψε:
> On Tuesday 2007-07-03 17:59:05 fedora-trans-bg at redhat.com wrote:
>> Can someone from your list please step up as the contact point for the group?
>> Just fill in a name at:
>
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams
>
> I'll see it is done next week (if not yet). I'm CC-ing the other members to
> draw their attention (am I missing someone?).

Hi all.

Any news from this? I've been just added as an admin for the list; it'd be much
better if the list was administrated by some people from the bg team.

>>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer
>
> Sorry for the late response... changing jobs...
>
> OT: Why do we all see all messages comming from (fedora-trans-bg at redhat.com)
> and not the original author (as they used to at the start in this list)?

Fixed. The setting affecting this in the fedora-trans-bg admin interface was
"Edit anonymous_list: Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list
address (Removes From, Sender and Reply-To fields)"

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/