[Fedora-trans-de] Remove Language "Schwyzertütsch"

Roman Spirgi rspirgi at gmail.com
Do Jun 9 19:21:16 UTC 2011

Hi Kévin

It seems that the German language translation team is not very active
though ... I joined it a few weeks ago  ... And it seems that Fabian
doesn't want to continue his work as coordinator. What is more I just
got replies from two team members on my questions so far ...

I already quoted my opinion as a Swiss citizen about the website and I
still think that it is definitely not worth to translate a Swiss German
version as there is no official orthography and I think we could agree
on a consistent spelling for the German language version - But I guess,
it would be interesting to get Fabian's opinion as well and Robert
Scheck's who was quite emotional about this topic ...

Cheers,
Roman

P.S.
Actually I'm interested in helping to coordinate the German language
team but I want first to get used to the tools and get along with the
team members and procedures here.