[Fedora-trans-de] [Fwd: Websites translations for GA]

Roman Spirgi bigant at fedoraproject.org
Sa Jun 29 08:58:30 UTC 2013

Zur Info ->

Von: Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>
An: trans <trans at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Betreff: Websites translations for GA
Datum: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:01:44 +0200

Hi translators,

We are doing our best to gather information from every teams (docs,
releng, secondary arches, cloud…) in order to update the websites ASAP and
let you translate it.

However, it takes time and effort, we have just updated the main
fedoraproject website POT with new strings.

Please, note that strings can still be updated, depending of the feedback
from the SIGs, but also from you if you report typos (and please, DO!).

There could be also other changes in spins, will see.

So basically, you can wait Monday to translate and review, or just do it
now and stay watch the project in Transifex to be notified of last minute
changes.

Apologies for that.

As usual, please proofread at stg.fedoraproject.org and
spins.stg.fedoraproject.org