[Fedora-trans-es] julio cesar invites you to join Zorpia

julio cesar iyliop at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:06:27 UTC 2007

Hi fedora-trans-es!
Your friend julio cesar from  , just invited you to  online photo albums and journals at Zorpia.com.

About julio cesar :
soy introvertido, me gusta el rock, toco en una banda

So what is Zorpia?
It is an online community that allows you to upload unlimited amount of photos, write journals and make friends. We also have a variety of skins in store for you so that you can customize your homepage freely.

Join now for free! Please click the following link to join Zorpia:
http://signup.zorpia.com/signup?invitation_key=200704b3072069c6a605cd4af5674ba7&referral=JULINUX

This message was delivered with the julio cesar's initiation.

If you wish to discontinue receiving invitations from us, please click the following link:
http://signup.zorpia.com/email/optout/fedora-trans-es@redhat.com