[Fedora-trans-fr] Self-Introduction : Guillaume Bonnoron, French

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 30 07:07:39 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:06 AM, lenormand <lenormand76 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody !
> I'm Guillaume Bonnoron a.k.a. lenormand. Currently I live in Brest, France
> but I may move within 2 years. I'm here to join the French translation team
> Today, I study at TELECOM Bretagne engineering school and I have also some
> skills in computer science and cryptography.
> I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 4, and I've always be pleased by it
> so I have decided to join the project.
> Here are my GPG information :
> [guillaume at satellix ~]$ gpg2 --fingerprint CAF34F69
> pub   2048R/CAF34F69 2010-09-29
> Key fingerprint = A0C6 1356 DD7F B4BA E93F  D211 388D 3BF8 CAF3 4F69
> uid                  Guillaume Bonnoron <lenormand76 at gmail.com>
> sub   2048R/D1712DFC 2010-09-29
> Looking forward to working with you !
> Guillaume B.
> --
> Be free. Think Linux.
>
> --

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome!

Please, follow the instructions[1] in order to subscribe at the French
mailing list and check if you have already done all steps.
Then you need to wait for the coordinator's approval (Thomas or Pablo).

Please, feel free to ask for more details in the French mailing list
(added in CC) or in our irc channel (#fedora-trans-fr on freenode).

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_French_Team

That's nice to see you just before the Fedora 14 release :)
See ya

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2