Self Introduction Daniele Catanesi

Daniele Catanesi translate at ccielogs.com
Fri Feb 13 09:15:57 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I've already posted this in the mail list and, as suggested by Francesco, thought to post it here as well to meet other people involved in the project and hopefully to get more information.

Full legal name: Daniele Catanesi
City: Rome
Country: Italy
FAS username: ccielogs
Language to translate: Italian
Profession: Network Engineer/Trainer
I and the Fedora Project: I'm mainly into  networking but I've been
using Linux and Red Hat distribution since 1999 for all my needs, from
hosting my blog to my syslog servers so I thought participating in the
project would be a great way to pay back the community for all the help
I received in the past and for the wonderful OS Fedora is
Other Projects: I'm used to write/translate professional documentation
so that would be interesting as well
Level and type of computer skills: Systems and network management
professional level skills, Linux good skills in system administration
and troubleshooting

GPG KEYID: E3F13006
GPG Key fingerprint = 243A C11C 59E3 C071 BD4E  3681 5A7E 1962 F724 1304

Kind regards,

Daniele.