Re: [Fedora-trans-ru] Менюшки в вики не на русском

Inna Kabanova ikabanova на russianfedora.ru
Ср Окт 28 09:09:49 UTC 2009

По совету Леменкова я написала по этому поводу Ian'у Weller'У (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller), который в проекте никто иной, как "wiki czar" :)

Внизу его ответ.

----- Пересланное сообщение -----
От: "Ian Weller" <ian на ianweller.org>
Кому: "Inna Kabanova" <ikabanova на russianfedora.ru>
Отправленные: Среда, 28 Октябрь 2009 г 2:59:34 GMT +03:00 Москва, Санкт-Петербург, Волгоград
Тема: Re: Some questions about wiki

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 12:21:05AM +0300, Inna Kabanova wrote:
> Our team have some troubles with wiki left column menu. Some of items
> there are in russian and some are in english (such as "news",
> "events", "features", all navigation and subprojects). How can we
> translate them?
>
> The second question is about links from this menu. For example,
> "Fedora Project Wiki" lead to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki.
> And we want it to lead to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ru_RU/Fedora_Project_Wiki in Ru_RU/
> area. Can we do it and how?

The unfortunate thing here is that we'd have to set up different wiki
instances to do this. This is on standstill for some reason for another
-- I'm going to try and push harder for this.

When we do get this set up, we'll be hitting fedora-trans-announce with
an email. Thank you for your patience :)

--
Ian Weller <ian на ianweller.org>
  "Why, a four-year-old could understand this report.

--
С уважением,
Инна Кабанова / Russian Fedora Team