[Fedora-trans-ru] HA: translators wanted for FreeIPA

Andrew Martynov andrewm на inventa.ru
Сб Фев 20 11:54:26 UTC 2010

Hi, John!

Thank you for explanation.
I found one typo in header of .po file and uploaded it again. I suppose my first uploaded file was missed due to failed "msgfmt -c" check.

Regards,
Andrew Martynov
От: John Dennis [jdennis на redhat.com]
Отправлено: 19 февраля 2010 г. 16:38
Кому: Andrew Martynov
Тема: Re: HA: translators wanted for FreeIPA

On 02/19/2010 08:13 AM, John Dennis wrote:
> On 02/19/2010 02:41 AM, Andrew Martynov wrote:
>> Hi, John!
>>
>> Unfortunately currently none of uploaded .po files can be found in GIT
>> repository.
>>
>> Have you got translated files by email via transifex.net (ru.po for
>> example)?
>> Should I re-post translated file to transifex.net?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrew Martynov
>
> Hi Andrew:
>
> Yes, we got your .po file (as well as a few others). Let me explain
> what's going on. The project has very a strict commit policy. Every
> change to the repository has be reviewed and approved before one of the
> few people with commit privileges will do the actual git commit. We've
> set Transifex up so that submissions go to our development email list
> where the review process takes place instead of being directly committed
> to git. This means there will likely always be a several day delay
> between submissions and their appearance in the git repository.
>
> This particular week things are actually running a bit slower because we
> made an alpha release of our v2 product. The alpha release caused the
> repo to be frozen for a few days and a number of patches (including
> several translations) have been sitting in a queue waiting for commit.
> My expectation is those will go through today. My apologies for the
> confusion.

Apparently I misspoke, I just reviewed our Transifex submissions we do
not have a ru.po submission. We have pl, id, kn and bn_IN translations,
but no ru. Did you submit it through Transifex? If so how? If there is a
problem we need to figure it out, the submission process seems to be
working for the other translators.

--
John Dennis <jdennis на redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?