Chinese printing bug (bug #283591)

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 05:07:38 UTC 2008

2008/1/27, dong rocky <rockyac at gmail.com>:
> Why didn't I find the folder 'system-config-printer' in cvs translate/

Have you checked here:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/
and
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/system-config-printer

You can find that s-c-p is tracked with fedora hosted site SVN, not in
CVS. Download the po file directly from this link (you can find this
on translate.fp.o module page):
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-printer.trunk/system-config-printer.trunk.zh_CN.po

Because fc8 is still using 0.7.74 (check here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=99 ) you have
to also fix this file:
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/system-config-printer.0.7.74.x/system-config-printer.0.7.74.x.zh_CN.po

When you have fixed any files, commit them here on their trac in the
form of bug report, or send to s-c-p maintainer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TimWaugh

There are 2 other problems with this package, that mo files are not
packaged in the RPM (at least for rawhide and f8, see koji file info
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=376999 ), and I think
you should find the last translator of this project, and make a
transition (if both of you can agree). According to the po file, the
last translator is Liu Tao whom I think I know of.

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^