owners owners.list,1.59,1.60

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan在gmail.com
星期五 二月 5 12:01:24 UTC 2010

2010/1/16 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag at gmail.com>:
> W dniu 16.01.2010 02:39, Yuan Yijun pisze:
>>
>> why revert my change? The new lists are already working.
>>

> The lists are working, but as I said in my previous mail, their Bugzilla
> accounts are not yet updated with the new addresses. Until this is done,
> there must be old ones here. Otherwise we will get errors from Bugzilla
> every hour.

I've created a bugzilla account for trans-zh_cn list, however the
bugzilla account is already in the "accept_these_nonmembers" list,
thus the email to create account is received by every trans-zh_cn
subscriber. The links for signing up purpose should be one time only,
so others can ignore them. But how to prevent others from resetting
its password?

Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^