Self-Introduction: Billy Way zh_CN

Gerard Braad gbraad在fedoraproject.org
星期六 十一月 6 13:15:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM, billy way <weixq316 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Location: Xiamen,PR,China
> Login: weixq316
> A University located in a beautiful city.Most of time,people call me BillyW
> or froggy.and I'm also a member in the miro project (translation)
>   I am a  Fedora user since 2007,the day Fedora Core 5 released. I'd like to
> use Fedora,Fedora is cool.and it's so cool to be part of fedora project.

Hello,

Welcome to the translation team. You might also want to subscribe to
the Chinese list at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/chinese Here you will
stay up-to-date about what is happening in the Fedora Project and
specifically to the Chinese Community.

I included Tian and Tommy as they are dealing with a lot of
translation work related to the project.

kind regards,

Gerard

关于邮件列表 trans-zh_cn 的更多信息