[Fedora-trans-zh_tw] Still not able to submit file

Tseng, Cheng-Chia pswo10680 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:12:28 UTC 2010

I have already sent a mail to trans at lists.fedoraproject.org on Feb 27, and
Ville-Pekka Vainio told me that my Fedora account needed to be added to the
cvsl10n group in the Fedora Account System. He also recommended me that I
write to this mailing list to get in contact with the traditional Chinese
team members.

Is the reason why I cannot submit file to Chinese (Taiwan) that not being
approved to be a member of Translation CVS Commit Group?

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Chester Cheng <ccheng at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Cheng-chia,
>
> Transifex is a global issue so you may want to contact
> fedora-trans-list at redhat.com.
> I am available 10am-5pm (GMT+10).
>
> Regards,
> Chester
>
> Tseng, Cheng-Chia 提到:
> > *I have logged as zerng07 on Transifex of fedora, but I still could not
> > submit file for traditional Chinese language. The project I would like to
> > submit most is PackageKit; however, it released the new version
> yesterday.*
> > *So I would like to ask if I have missed something or not.*
> > *
> > *
> > *And, if I want to talk on irc, what time is better for you guys? I am
> GMT+8
> > here.*

Sincerely,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng